Wednesday 20 May 2009

Do I or don't I??

Now that my project has been done and dusted (no I don't know how I did in it yet people lol) and I've finished my exams (NO, I don't know how I did in those yet either!!) and all....I've been sitting around thinking, "I really need a hobby or something".
Well I have done for the past two days, and then I realised, I might as well continue with this :) It was actually so much fun while I was doing it, but the fact that I already had all the content written before I put it on the blog, made it a bit.....well, not really me. I initially wrote it for an article, but then I soon discovered getting an article published, even on the internet, is not always as easy as we think.
So that's how the idea of this blog came up, instead of getting my stuff on someone else's publication, I might as well have my own little one right here!
So yeah, I think I'm going to carry on with this hehe.....let's see how it goes.

And NO, I'm not going to turn this into one of the "self-obsessed" blogs I was talking about earlier, my family-friend (Toks) asked me about that and I did actually think a lot about the statement I made, but I don't take it back, I still think SOME people do use this platform (blogging) to self-promote, in a rather vain and sometimes even shallow way, but well...different strokes for different folks right? I admit, I AM judging them but that doesn't mean they might not be doing something good, they entertain and inspire people who read their blogs and that's what matters so yeah....good for them.

Hope I can do the same with this...so keep coming back and checking, let's see where this goes. x

No comments:

Post a Comment