Thursday 28 May 2009

Continuation....

Its the nollywood in me, I just couldn't resist taking a break...stopping in the middle of what I was saying just to savour the moment....some people (ok one...no, two!!) are actually waiting for what I have to say :) A little bit of sadistic pleasure is always good for the soul *snigger*

Back to the topic...since I put up my last post, I've had a few very very odd questions. I use the word "odd" because they totally got me by surprise. There I was thinking people's minds would go in all directions, wondering what I was on about...only for me to discover their minds had not wandered very far and had stayed stuck with me and my reason for writing about guilt. "Have you done anything you are feeling guilty about?" "Why are you writing about guilt?"

Lol....its so funny when that happens. I am really bad at explaining myself....so basically, this is my answer NO. At this point, I'll just confess, there is something I am guilty of, I don't know if there is a "point" to what I'm saying....I just know that I have an idea and I'll go along with it..let's see where it goes ;O)

*************************************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Scar you are a darling, you are just being nice hehe...in fact...i should use this opportunity to confess I find it a bit err *cryptic* as well when I read over some of the stuff I write lol...bear with me hu, bear with me :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete